Thursday, January 2, 2014

Ringing in the New Year

Hello ya'll and hello 2014!!
I have some big, exciting changes coming in 2014 so please bear with me!!

A little recap of my December and holidays.

Traveled back to Ohio for a week for Christmas and I got to visit with some of my best friends.

Celebrated Christmas day with my family, amazing husband, and my precious puppy.


Krebs Christmas.

Came back to Charlotte for the Belk Bowl, to cheer on Cincinnati. We had friends from college come down for the game. They lost but it was still a great weekend!



Finally we rang in the new year at home and we are beyond blessed and excited to see what 2014 has in store for us!

Hope you had great holidays- filled love, family and laughter!!

 Cheers, Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh what a fun time!! Just found your blog:) Excited to get to know you more! Love Katie xxoo
    www.hopeengaged.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete