- Painting. We have only painted a few rooms downstairs, and I swear it never ends!Finished the main kitchen walls this week but Keith needs to help me get above the cabinets!
- Monster cookies!
- Pumpkin carving! Check that one off the bucket list! Can you guess which one is mine?
- eGroup. We attend a fantastic, modern, and young church, call Elevation. We have been a part of the church for almost a year. We wanted to join a married couples group for some time, just with all our traveling and commitments this summer we kept getting put off. We finally took the next step and found an awesome group to be a part of! We are very excited and feel blessed to find some more good friends.
- We will also be checking off another October bucket list.. well I decided to extend it a few more days! We are going hiking/camping with a few of the couples next weekend!
- The joys of having furry children. We find so much joy and laughter from our cat. It sounds so silly but he literally makes me laugh all the time. We can't wait to add a puppy to the family in a few weeks too!!