Thursday, October 10, 2013

My favorite.

My favorites this week..

Button downs
I used to think button downs were only for boys. I thought they made me look manly. Well now I think they are so classy and cute!! So fun to dress up and can also be thrown on with jeans and flats and your set! For the trip home I packed a lot.

Apple cider
My first check off my bucket list!! My dad made his own apple cider. It was delicious!!

Golden retrievers 
The best news ever... We put a deposit down for a golden retriever puppy and she was born last week!! She had 9 puppies- 7 females and 2 males. We get first pick from the females! I can hardly wait!!



Ohio 
Oh my goodness does it feel good to be in the crispy cool air! All the trees are starting to change colors. I really enjoyed all my outside workouts at home. I even had to get off the road for a tractor on one of my morning runs! 



Question of the day:
What are your favorites this week?

Cheers, Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment