Sunday, October 6, 2013

October Bucket List

Like the rest of America, I am getting super excited for fall!! The leaves are starting to change, we are getting some chillier weather and pumpkin flavored everything is out in full force.
  • Pick out a pumpkin: I want a few pumpkins for our front porch!! I also want to carve a pumpkin. I have never carved a pumpkin before!! 
This might be as good as it gets for my first time...
  • Hot apple cider: Again, I have never tried apple cider. This has got to change.
  • Go on a hike: We live close to mountains. So I would love to make a Saturday trip and do some hiking and exploring!
  • Make a wreath: I need a cute fall wreath for our front door!! Here are some pinsterations...




  • Make a fall recipe: Pumpkin, pumpkin and more pumpkin. I really have been wanting so experiment with some spaghetti squash too!
  • Go apple picking: Maybe we can find a pumpkin patch + apple orchard + serve hot apple cider?

Question of the day:
What is on your October bucket list?

Cheers, Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment