Sunday, October 13, 2013

Rudicel Wedding

My beautiful bestie, Anna, got married this Friday!! She is marrying a wonderful, sweet guy. We could not be happier for the two of them!!

They are getting married at the same venue we had our wedding. It is called Nazareth Hall. They do almost everything for you and it is an absolutely gorgeous venue!! You can have your ceremony there as well as your reception. So we had rehearsal there Thursday evening. Then we had a delicious dinner at Greek Garden. It was my first time trying Greek food and I can't believe that I've been missing out!!

All the bridesmaids at rehearsal.

We spent the night with her at her parents house and her awesome father made all us girls breakfast!! Pancakes were on the menu with peanut butter syrup! I have to get the recipe from her father, it was to die for. 
We got our gifts from the bride that night. She got us some adorable Nikes! My friend Lauren (above) and I differ greatly by height. Our shoe boxes proved this as well, haha! 


We woke up early to get all pampered and beautiful! It was the most beautiful, romantic, fun wedding.

Loved my hair!!

We took a limo to the hall!! 

The GORGEOUS bride and I.

 


Photo fail- Keith and I did not get one picture together at the wedding, but we did get this one!! Hahaha.

(I will give my good friend Amy props for some of the pictures. You can check out her blog recap here!!)

Cheers, Whitney

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Love you!! I loved seeing you this weekend!! It was such a fun wedding!!! Loved your hair I'm so glad you got a pic!! Still laughing about Lauren and your boxes!! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely charming bride! Her sharp features and complimentary dressing sense is praiseworthy. My sister in law also looked pretty on her wedding last month. One of the fabulous Los Angeles venues was booked with grand arrangements. Dinner was mouth watering and desserts still have the sweet taste in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete