Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ohio is for lovers: Week Recap

Sunday: After the night in Cincinnati we drove to Findlay, where we are spending the week with my family. Our first stop was my best friend, Annahs house. We spent the afternoon catching up with her and her husband. We miss them so much when we are gone. Then, my mom cooked us some yummy lasagna and cherry dessert!

Monday: I spent the day with my mother! We all (Keith, my mom, step dad and I) went to lunch at Main Street Deli in Findlay.. One of my favorite lunch spots! It did not disappoint. My mom took the rest of the afternoon off and we shopped around. By 4 o'clock we needed a pick me up and I got iced coffee at Panera. It was just what I needed!

That evening I went to go help the bride with a few other bridesmaids! We worked on the seating chart and table numbers. 

Tuesday: I had a terrible sleep Monday night but still managed to get out of bed and do my 5 mile run. Then, I FINALLY got my hair cut and colored. It was a must and it looks amazing! I love my hairdresser here so whenever it works into my visit I go! 
That evening we went to my dads for dinner! .. Yes we never miss a meal while we are home! Ha. 

Wednesday: I caught up on sleep & went for a 3 mile bike ride. Luckily it has been nice enough for me to keep up on my half marathon training! Then I pretty much bummed around; did some laundry, nail painting, etc. My mom made dinner again for us too!

Thursday: 5 mile run this morning. Now relaxing until rehearsal and dinner tonight! Check back for the Rudicel Wedding recap :)

Cheers, Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment