Sunday, September 15, 2013

Family visit.

Keith's parents came to visit again this Saturday. I don't know how they do the one day trips but it's good to see them!
NEEDED a pick me up after the early morning race. 

They like to take us out to eat while they are here, not complaining!! It makes entertaining a little less important and we can try new restaurants that we usually don't go to.
We snacked at Taco Mac and then went to Mac's for dinner. Mac's is a BBQ joint and oh my goodness the BBQ there, or anywhere in Charlotte, is amazing. I always get pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw on top, and I like to mix the BBQ sauces.


And this morning after church they took us to Local Loaf. It was delicious and very fresh!! The roll they used for the burger literally came right out of the oven.


Since we ate out so much this weekend, it felt good being back in the kitchen and eat something healthy and fresh. I baked salmon and sweet potatoes!!  && Chocolate Chip Banana Bread for dessert!!

Absolutely delicious!! I used to never eat fish or sweet potatoes. I'm so glad my taste buds have been changing! 

Cheers, Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment