Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day ya'll!! Hope most of you are enjoying a day off. These fat kitties were all sorts of wound up today. I think they like having everyone at home for the day.



& I love having Keith home for an extra day! We got an early lunch at Which Wich with his dad. We have heard a lot of good things about the place and were excited to try it! Luckily we got a heads up that you had to fill out a brown bag based on a category, such as chicken, turkey, vegetarian, etc. I got the Italian and it was delicious!!



His dad left afterwards to get back home. Keith and I stopped a small farmer's market on our way to the grocery store. They had some amazing produce to choose from. They also had a nice little shop with candles, jams, and baked goods! I will definitely be making more stops here.



Hmm look at those big yummy peppers!

We are now headed out to enjoy the sunshine poolside!! It was been the perfect long weekend with my husband :)

Question of the day:
How are you celebrating Labor day?

Cheers, Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment