Friday, September 20, 2013

My Favorite..

My Favorites this week...

Happiness Project
This book is amazing, I recommend it to everyone! It is about a woman who is happy with her life but wants to be happier. So she takes a whole year to focus on her happiness. Each month she conquers a 'topic' of her life that she wants to focus her happiness, while maintaining her happiness goals from the previous months. For example her first month was energy- go to sleep earlier, toss/restore/organize, tackle a nagging task, exercise better, and her second month was her marriage- quit nagging, don't expect praise or appreciation, give proofs of love. It's an amazing book and I have been inspired to start my own little happiness venture!

"First is the preparation stage, when you identify what brings you joy, satisfaction and engagement and also what bring you guilt, anger boredom, and remorse. Second is the making of resolutions, when you identify the concrete actions that will boost your happiness. then comes the interesting part: keeping your resolutions,"

Sweet Potatoes
I have never really tried or liked sweet potatoes. I wanted to try them again because they are so full of vitamins! And I have discovered that they are delicious!!! I got a whole bag full so I have been eating them all week.




Dri Fit
These are the most amazing running pants. Keith got them for me for Christmas, and they were perfect for this weeks chilly morning runs. They are comfy and well fit. They have a nice little pocket in the pack for my phone or iPod. Obsessed.



TJ's Chunky Guacamole
This guacamole is seriously amazing!! 


Grey's Anatomy
I watched the first three to four season religiously but then stopped. I loved this show when it first came on. It was the reason I wanted to become a nurse! Since I still have a lot of time on my hands I have been going through them on Netflix. I still love it!! It's the show where it is hard to sit and multi-task, I don't want to miss anything!

Youtube: Funny Cats in Water
My step dad sent me this video. Cracked me up! Especially when the cats enjoy the water haha, that's usually uncommon!

Blog Posts:
Question of the day:
What are your favorites this week?

Cheers, Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment