Sunday, November 17, 2013

Little Unknown Facts

A little random, unknown fact about me is that I love surveys!! I love answering the questions and filling them out. Whether it's a product survey, customer survey or a survey about myself. I love them all so when I read Olive to Runs: Kickin it Old School post I knew I had to play along. 
This survey was brought forward by Elaine over at The Miss Elaineous Life (and is co hosting with Brittany) which she found from a post she wrote in May of 2008! It's called Old School Blogging.
If you choose to participate, don’t forget to tweet them @elainea and @BrittanyVandy, and use the hashtag #OSBlog!


Your cell phone? Is always on me. 
Your significant other? Is my absolute best friend. I don't know what I would do with out him!!
Your hair? Is finally long! It hasn't been this long since my Junior year of high school. 
Your mother?  Is beautiful and stylish. 
Your father?
 Is the hardest worker I know. 
Your favorite thing? Food.
Your dream last night? I don't remember. 
Your favorite drink? Beer. Currently Redd's Apple Ale or Shiner Holiday Cheer 
Your dream/goal? To be a mother.
The room you are in? My living room.
Your fear? Tornadoes. Or any other destructive weather.
Where do you want to be in six years? Happy, with a few children and have a successful, established career.
Where were you last night? Snuggling with Keith watching, Man of Steel. Great movie! (Besides some of the Sci-Fi characters)
What are you not? A person who makes conversation easily with strangers. I wish I was.
Muffins? We just finished off some Pumpkin Almond Muffins I made. Delicious!
One of your wish list items? A Garmin watch for running and riding boots.
Where you grew up? Findlay, OH.
The last thing you did? Went shopping for our new puppy!
What are you wearing? Flats, skinny jeans and a button up. My favorite weekend look.
Your TV? Is on. Keith is watching a NFL game.
Your pets? We have one chubby kitty and will be adding a puppy this Saturday!
Your computer?  Is still a mystery to me.
Your life? Is in a lull. 
Your mood? Is content.
Missing someone? My best friends from home.
Your Car? Is freshly cleaned.. But only on the inside. It needs a bath.
Something you are not wearing? A jacket.
Favorite store?  Target. They have everything, including Starbucks!
Your summer? Was filled with weddings!

Like someone? I like all the runners I completed my half marathon with yesterday. The energy and commitment is contagious. 
Your favorite color? Red.
When was the last time you laughed? In the car with Keith.
Last time you cried? Watching Grey's Anatomy.
What is one thing on your To-Do list?  Write my Thankful Project Posts! I am behind.

What is an unknown fact about you?!

Cheers, Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment