Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Thankful Project: Day 23 & 24

Day 23:
I am thankful for seeing (& hearing) live music. If you have been following along, I'm sure you can remember my excitement seeing John Mayer and Matchbox Twenty this summer! Let me just say, I am thankful music and musical talent everyday! I love the way music makes me feel and when you can relate to a song or artist.
I'm thankful that I get many opportunities throughout the year to see live music. Whether it's a cover band, a solo artist in a cafe or my main man John Mayer! I think concert tickets are one of the best ways to spend money. I'm sure others would disagree, since you don't receive anything physical. But the emotion and experience I get from a performance will always stick with me.

Artists that have blown me away with their performances:
  • Obviously John Mayer and Matchbox Twenty
  • Twenty One Pilots. They are by far the most passionate, energetic performers I have ever seen!
  • Maroon 5
  • Luke Bryan
  • My churches worship team.. They know how to kill it every weekend. Elevation Worship.
  • Pretty much any country artist in a bar
Wanna see performances:
  • Tom Petty
  • One Republic
  • Justin Timberlake- I love seeing his current tour posts! I'm sure he puts on a great show.
  • Coldplay
  • Eric Church 
Day 24:
A physical trait I am thankful for, is my smile. My grandpa always jokes that he can see all 32 of my teeth when I smile! I even got voted best smile in yearbook surveys throughout school.

Random smile fact: I smile abnormally big most of the time and I'm always the person that messes up a picture because my eyes are closed, so I try to make a conscious effort to make my eyes wide and open.. When I look back at my wedding pictures, I'm like wah why aren't my eyes more bright and open?! Well my smile looks extremely huge in all the pictures. I guess I just couldn't help it!!




Question(s) of the day:
What is a physical trait you are thankful for?
What are you must see suggestions?

Cheers, Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment