Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Thankful Project: Day 7

A job I'm thankful for my very first job! I was extremely fortunate to have an awesome first job that I ended up working at for 8 summers! I was a sophomore in high school, just fifteen and I got my first job at a small ice cream, sandwich shop called Archie's Too. As a high school student this was the dream job! I got to work with my best friends (and eventually my younger sister), had a flexible schedule, seasonal and free ice cream and food! The owner of the drive thru is one of the nicest men I know. He let me come back and work while I was home from college on a break or over the summer. He was always supportive if we decided not to come back for the summer or worked another job. I also built good relationships with the girls. I will forever be grateful for the relationships I formed and the work ethic I gained.


A bunch of the girls and Mike at a co-workers wedding!

My sister and I.
Cheers, Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment