Monday, November 11, 2013

The Thankful Project: Day 11

First all, thank you to all the veterans who have served, are serving or will be serving!! 


In spirit of thanks, I am thankful for being taught to write thank you notes and to be gracious. Ever since I was little my mother always made we write thank you notes for any gift I received. I remember thinking how tedious and annoying it was. Then it turned into how fast can I get them done. Then I enjoyed picking out and having my own stationary and thank you notes. And to this day I still write them. For birthday gifts, Christmas and to my preceptors during my internship. I love getting snail mail, so why wouldn't someone love some snail mail thanking them for something good they did?! I think it's a small, quick gesture that goes a long way.


Question of the day:
Do you send thank you notes?
Do you enjoy getting them?

Cheers, Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment