Friday, August 9, 2013

I'm backkk

I'm back just in time to spend the weekend with my husband! This is a travel free weekend so I of course have a list of to-do's but also excited to RELAX!!

I think they were more excited to see me than Keith!

But first let me catch up with ya'll!
1. Matchbox Twenty & Goo Goo Dolls Concert... absolutely AMAZING. It was one of the best concerts I have been to. They both played all their hits and Rob Thomas did not disappoint. Just as amazing in person!

Tailgating with a Red Bull.. Needed some energy after my insomnia that morning!


Luckily the rain stayed away!!

Lawn seats!!



I was so impressed with the venue. It was very similar to the concert venue we would always go to in Cincinnati, called Riverbend. It was fun, clean and not too crowded! And when we were leaving the concert they block off all the roads so you can literally keep driving. It took us 5 minutes to get out of the parking lot. Gotta love that!

2. Hilton Head- So much fun. Spent time at the beach, putt putted, got ice cream, saw dolphins and ate some amazing food! All my aunts are amazing cooks and she made lots of goodies.


Harper got me!!




I know it's only a chocolate, vanilla twist but OH M GEE it was delicious!

 I will be making this for Keith soon so look out for the recipe!

3. My goals this weekend-

  • Pick up Keith's alterations.. some of his favorite dress pants un-hemmed while we were on our honeymoon. I thought that I could stitch them up with the resorts emergency sewing kit. It was not pretty, so we needed to call into the professionals.
  • I have a book on hold at the library that I can't wait to get my paws on!
  • Next Sunday is Keith's niece's baptism. We are her godparents and need to go gift shopping.
  • I have been itching to go to a Farmer's Market- I have never been before! There are quite a few in Charlotte so I hope to visit a few this summer/fall!
  • Get some pool time in with Keith.
  • Fit in a nice bike ride/run.

.. That's a long list woo!

Question of the day:
Do you have goals and to-do lists on the weekend or are do you just pick your plans as they come?
I like to be open to suggestions but I usually have some things in mind that I would like to do :)

Cheers, Whitney

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great time at the concert and HH and now you can relax!! :) yum that ice cream cone!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete