Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Anything in the Kitchen..

It finally cooled off after it stormed yesterday! We saw this beautiful rainbow as we were looking at a house again last night... God's promise to help us find the perfect home! I love seeing rainbows, so pretty.


Since the weather cooled down we enjoyed a nice 3 mile bike ride together tonight. Hallelujah!


Okay I know I just went to the grocery but I didn't get much to make dinners.. oops. So today I literally just used what I had to make a Pasta Bake!!

It actually turned out great and I'm pretty proud of myself! hmm, I'm going to call it... Anything in the Kitchen Pasta Bake. Clever, right? I did not follow a recipe.. obviously, so here are the ingredients I used and how I prepared it!

Anything in the Kitchen Pasta Bake
Chopped zucchini
Chopped tomatoes
Chopped red onions
Mushrooms
1 box of rigatoni
Olive Oil
Spaghetti sauce
Mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese
Salt
Pepper
Italian seasoning

Preheat oven to 450 deg.
On a baking sheet place mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes, and onions toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and italian seasoning. Roast for 15 minutes.
Boil noodles until they are almost cooked through and drain.
Mix together roasted vegetables, noodles, spaghetti sauce and sprinkle Parmesan cheese. Pour into an oiled 9 x 13 pan. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. I covered it with foil and baked for 25-30 minutes.


Oil, pepper, salt and italian seasoning before roasting.




Enjoy!

Cheers, Whitney

2 comments:

  1. Yum! That looks delicious and I have most of those things in my kitchen too, may have to try it out. Great job on improvising! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!!! That looks so easy and delicious!!! :)

    ReplyDelete