Sunday, August 4, 2013

Nashville Recap

What an amazing weekend, I don't even know where to start!!
We all arrived early Friday afternoon... we all had about 6-7 hour drives. We got all caught up and got ready for dinner. We ate dinner at Rock Bottom, a roof top restaurant. It was DELICIOUS. I split a chicken quesadilla and guacamole. We then went to Honky Tonk, The Stage, and a few other bars. We were dancing fools all night long!!

The bride to be- Anna and I.

Amy & I- (Check out her blog too and get her Nashville Recap!)

View from Rock Bottom.

Saturday, we slept in (it felt amazing but we missed continental breakfast!) and spent the day recovering by the pool. It was cloudy but it was still a nice, relaxing day! We filled our bellies all day too, with Mexican and pizza! We went out downtown and went to Honky Tonk again- it was SO fun. I love live country music, so I was totally in my element.

Chipotle for lunch.. my favorite!

My best friend Annah and I.

The bride and I, round two!!


What a doll letting the bride up on stage with him! He was amazing.

Keith and I caught up over Wolfman's Pizza. I loved coming home to my husband and my sweet kitty!

The 'Big Bad Wolf' (without black olives)

Wolfbites- cheesy and a little spicy!! They were good but look so much like cinnamon rolls it was weird!


Question of the day:
If you're married or have been to a bachelorette party before, where did you have your bachelorette party?
I had mine in Cincinnati, OH. We went to the Funny Bone, Toby Keith bar and a dueling piano bar. 

2 comments:

  1. So much fun! I'm going to die getting up for work tomorrow! Good night love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Loved this weekend and miss all of my girls already. Great post--it's fun to relive these memories. :)

    ReplyDelete