Thursday, August 22, 2013

On the road again, Part 2

We are headed home tonight... I cannot believe it's Thursday already and we are going back on the road! Good thing we are young and travel warriors!.. I can't wait to see my family and my best friends! I haven't been to my house or seen my mom since the first weekend in June!! It's been way to long if you ask me!
The things I can't wait for:
1. To see my mom!!
2. See my best friends!! This picture was taken at Angie's (she is in the middle, in the white) rehearsal dinner. We were all in her wedding this June.

3. See my family dog, Tuck!

4. Have lunch with Keith and my mom on Friday at my favorite restaurant!

5. Enjoy some corn on the cob this Sunday! I have not had any yet this summer.. it's a crime.


I am in the wedding this weekend so I'm extra excited! I have a lot more things that are 'must' remembers so every time I think about something it goes right into my suitcase. Luckily when I go home I like to use all my mom and sisters stuff. Muahaha! I'm sure they don't love it but whenever I use a new hair product out of my ordinary routine I think my hair looks and feels better. Maybe it's my imagination but I love to try new beauty products!
Welp off we go! Talk to ya'll soon!!

Cheers, Whitney

2 comments:

  1. Bahhaha I intentionally don't bring any hair products or facewash/soap/bathroom essentials with me so I get to try all of my mom and sister's stuff. Hehe good thing they aren't stingy about it! Makes more light packing :)
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh can't wait to see you!!! Enjoy being home :) No corn on the cob yet!?!? That's one of my summer favorites!! See you soon pretty lady!!!

    ReplyDelete