Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Revamped Overnight Oats

I found another, less ingredient, more flavorful recipe for overnight oats. This one did not have Greek yogurt in it. I usually eat this after a run so I want the protein. So I revamped the old Overnight Recipe I posted. Here is my revamped version combining these recipes:
InspiredRD Overnight Oats
PB Fingers Overnight Oats

Revamped Overnight Oats
1/2 c rolled oats
1/2 c milk
2 Tbsp. Chia seeds
1 tsp cinnamon
2 scoops of Greek yogurt

Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
Add 1/4 c milk and microwave for 1 minute.
Serve with fresh fruit on top and/or peanut or almond butter.

I was literally in bed and forgot I wanted to make these for the morning!! Jumped out and made late night overnight oats.


Cheers, Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment