Monday, August 19, 2013

Gloyeske Wedding & baptism!

Morning Ya'll.

The kitties were sad to see us leave for the weekend! Poor boys.

Our trip home was great! We got in Friday night LATE and stayed at Keith's parents house. We woke up early to go spend the day at his lake house!

Getting the jet ski in the water! Woohoo! 

My colorful kiddie life jacket!


I have been craving this pizza!!


Then we got ready and headed to the wedding! The wedding was gorgeous and a wonderful time!

First of all you know you're back in Ohio when you are behind a horse n buggy! 




Party bus transportation for the guests!!







Sunday afternoon was our niece Madeline's baptism. She is almost two so they just had an informal baptism at their home. It was very sweet. & I think my appetizer turned out great! Lots of compliments and almost gone when I left.


She wore her mom's baptism dress that she wore when she got baptized! Precious. 

Trying to take a picture of a two year old is not the easiest task.. I give props to child photographers.

...yes I got two plates of food. And it was all amazing.

Question of the day:
How was your weekend? What do you do to recover after a long weekend and travels?

Cheers, Whitney

1 comment:

  1. That wedding was beautiful and so was your dress!! :) Yum you had so much good food this weekend!! What a fun weekend you had! I was busy setting up my classroom all week/weekend! Summer is officially over for me booo...

    ReplyDelete